Bluechew Results After 1 Month: Sildenafil and Tadalafil Review
BlueChew offers ED medications previously only available through the brand Viagra or Cialis. They do not offer “Herbal supplements” and to get BlueChew meds you must be approved by a doctor via their online health assessment.
The company distinguishes itself by providing chewable ED prescriptions delivered monthly via a subscription service, as well as being 17x cheaper than Viagra and Cialis.
I was curious if this extreme price difference meant sacrificing the effect I want and what I found was pretty surprising. I took the free trial back in June.
- 1 The Active Ingredients, Sildenafil and Tadalafil
- 2 BlueChew vs Viagra and Cialis
- 3 How long does BlueChew take to work?
- 4 How often can you take BlueChew?
- 5 How long do BlueChew effects last?
- 6 Other Bluechew Reviews, a second opinion
- 7 BlueChew Price and Plans
- 8 To wrap this up
- 9 Where to Buy BlueChew and Online Offers
Is it Safe to Give them Your Card Details?
First things first. Signing up and putting in your card details.
Ordering things online with my credit card always makes me a bit nervous. This was my main hesitation about trying bluechew, so I did some research, and after doing the video call health assessment with the doctor it seemed legit enough to be worth trying.
After I set up my account I was glad to see they have a button on the dashboard where you can pause or completely cancel your subscription, as well as delete your card info. I did an experiment with canceling and was not double charged when the next month came, so i’m very glad they’re good about actually canceling it when you want to cancel.
The Active Ingredients, Sildenafil and Tadalafil
The same pde5 inhibitor compounds that make them work are what make BlueChew work. If you have had results with the fore mentioned ED medications, Bluechew should work well for you.
BlueChew vs Viagra and Cialis
Bluechew offers doses of 30mg and 45mg sildenafil, and 6mg and 9mg tadalafil
Viagra (brand name sildenafil) is available in 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg.
Cialis (brand name tadalafil) is available in 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg.
It’s important to note that the FDA recommends you start with a dose of 25mg when first trying Sildenafil1.
Is BlueChew or Viagra more potent?
Here’s what I know from personal experience
- Viagra’s most common prescription is for 50 mg pills.
- I couldn’t find BlueChews most common dosage, but I was recommended by their online doctor to start with 30 mg and go up or down from there.
- I didn’t notice a difference in blood flow when I made the switch from 50mg Viagra to 30mg Bluechew Sildenafil.
- And for each, I was good for 4 to 6 hours. No changes in the length of time or number of rounds I can handle.
- My only critique is that because I take a lower concentration now, I noticed it diluting more when I eat a heavy meal. If I’m going to get busy after a huge dinner I take two to get around this.
Each bluechew dose comes individually wrapped in a pouch that’s easy to open. If I take a woman out to a nice dinner, I bring a few with me. If I see things going in the right direction I can pull out the little pouch and take it at the table without being found out. It’s just routine for me now and I never give it another thought.
Best Place to Get Bluechew
Get a 1 month free sample here, or go right to bluechew.com to order it for full price. The price ranges from $20 to $90 depending on how many pills you want.
How long does BlueChew take to work?
For most people Viagra takes 20 to 60 minutes to work, but on with bluechew I’m ready 15 to 25 minutes after chewing and 30 minutes after swallowing the BC tablets.
Is it faster acting than alternative ED pills?
Because BlueChew has the option to be chewed some accounts from BlueChew Reddit reviews say it can kick in significantly faster than hard pills. Cell-life.org’s BlueChew review5 reports seeing the medicine kicking in drastically quicker and I can confirm this does happen through my own review. When I chew mine on an empty stomach I definitely feel it absorb and work quicker.
How often can you take BlueChew?
For the BlueChew sildenafil option, it is advised not to exceed 60mg within 48 hours. For tadalafil, it is safe to stay under 20 mg, and recommended by Medicines.org.uk5 to not take more than once a day. If you take it every day the suggested dose drops to 5mg for tadalafil and 25mg for sildenafil.
How long do BlueChew effects last?
My sildenafil 25 works for 4 to 6 hours. During this time I have a constant erection that starts tapering off at the 3 to 5 hour mark. Tadalafil can last up to 36 hours and would make it easy to get hard all day and through to the next morning. I haven’t seen any difference in erection duration or blood flow between the two either.
Is Bluechew Safer than Viagra?
While reading the FDA’s opinion, I realized how uncomfortable everything I learned about Viagra made me. The fact they start almost everyone on a dose double what is FDA recommends. The fact their lowest dose is the highest dose advised. These high concentrations are not needed to get the desired effect. Cialis pushes the envelope also, but to their credit, it is not so apparent.
Bluechew runs a free consultation before accepting anyone. They’ll ask about your medications and allergies if you have any health problems or heart problems, and then a personal physician will accept or further evaluate you.
The List of Side Effects include:
Muscle pain, headaches, fainting, hair loss, diminished heart health, etc; only show up after a 50mg dose of Sildenafil which goes against the government’s warnings. Viagra recommends double the safe mg to start. I never gave popping 50mg a second thought because it wasn’t presented as a risky amount.
Sildenafil and tadalafil can be strong ED prescription medications. I brushed off occasional muscle pain and headaches, now knowing they were caused by high amounts of unprocessed chemicals loose in my body.
If you have been taking 50mg or more sildenafil I advise you to reset to the lowest dose and see if it works.
I never even tried it, being put on 50 mg right away like everyone else. Yeah, it’s true 50 mg of sildenafil works for 74% of men but 25 mg works for 63%. However, if 63% percent of men only need 25 mg to satisfy and be satisfied, they should not still be on a dangerous dose.
Bluechew does a great job start you off on a safer dose of 30mg sildenafil.
Other Bluechew Reviews, a second opinion
More BlueChew Reviews
BlueChew has been around since its competitors lost their patent for the active ingredients sildenafil and tadalafil in 2018. Millions have tried it but all these opinions are all over and hard to manage. Here are some ratings I’ve found from different corners of the internet.
- Webmd compiled 350 reviews ranking it a 3.5 and Viagra at 3.6
- Cell-Life.org ranks it as 4.5 and Viagra as a 4.0
- BlueChew Reddit review pages have high opinions of the new ED treatments. I did find one complaining that the tablet got stuck in their throat and that only their neck was stiff for 4-6 hours. Reddit can never stay serious.
BlueChew Price and Plans
The final price for BlueChew’s erectile dysfunction medication is 3.3 to 2.6 dollars a pop for 30 mg sildenafil and tadalafil 6 mg . Their are multiple packages whether you’re Active, Popular, or a Pro including 6 to 34 pills per month. And if you are more on the pro side, you pick a package and never have to address your ED or performance anxiety again. They just show up at my door every month without a second thought.
- Active is 20 dollars for 6 pills per month at 3.3$ each
- Busy is 30 dollars per month for 10 ED pills at 3$ even
- Popular is 50 dollars per month for 17 chews at 2.8$ each
- Pro is 90 dollars per month for 34 Bluechew tablets at 2.6$
Things to keep in mind before applying
The initial health assessment is what keeps BlueChew safe. Please consider the following before applying online
- It is easy to get an erection on these drugs, but foreplay may still be required
- Do not apply if you are on Nitrate medications (Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Riociguat, Ritonavir, Amyl Nitrate, and Poppers do not automatically disqualify you, but may further along in the process)
- People with low or high blood pressure may be denied after their eval is reviewed by a doctor
- It took a week to get approved by email, and my blood pressure is a little high
- If you eat a big meal take a little extra
- Administer approximately 30 minutes before expected intimacy
- It is a chewable Viagra tablet can can be taken anywhere without water
- Back pain, headaches, chest pain, swelling, and hypertension has been reported by people taking high doses. I would start with a healthy 25mg dose and take more if you need it
- Check all FDA health guidelines for sildenafil Here or take a health assessment on atleast BlueChew’s website
- Tadalafil guidelines are consolidated Here on the Food and Drug Administrations website
To wrap this up
Flooding my body with double the healthy dose for no reason is irresponsible. Charging me 61.25 to enjoy a normal sex life, knowing I as a man will 100% buy it. Is a slap in the face. Yeah I might have had to eat that before but now I use BlueChew. I take it on an empty stomach, I never have a problem. My partners are always pleased. And I’m uncomplicating my medical regimen. They come to my door every month, so I never miss a beat. To keep this really short, the conclusion I’ve come to in this review is that there no reason for Viagra or Cialis to still exist.
There is finally some competition and we will all be better off because of it.
Where to Buy BlueChew and Online Offers
As of right now BlueChew gives men a free trial coupon for their cheapest plan or $20 off the more expensive plans.
Keep in mind, BlueChew offers powerful treatments for men and their erectile dysfunction which may have interactions with medications like that affect blood pressure. Please consult with your BlueChew assigned doctor honestly.