Learn About Membership
We provide our members with the information, access and opportunities they need to thrive in the rapidly changing world of health care.
Health care providers, organizations, and the businesses that support them all find value in QC membership. Benefits include access to exclusive online conversations with national thought leaders, opportunities to network with Maine’s health care leaders at member-only social events, discounted registration and reserved seating at the annual Maine Quality Counts conference and invitations to nearly 50 live learning events that we hold both in-person and online each year.
Benefits of Membership: Information, Access, Opportunities
- Forge relationships with fellow QC members at four networking events each year.
Access to National Thought Leaders
- Learn what’s really going on with health care transformation from the people leading change at the national level during these quarterly interactive web events.
Discounted Registration & Reserved Seating for Annual Conference
- Get the best seats in the house for less at QC’s annual conference, the largest gathering of health and health care stakeholders in the state.
Full Details of Member Directory
- Easily contact fellow members
Numerous Learning Opportunities
- Attend nearly 50 live in-person and online learning events
Voice in Governance
- Nominate and vote for Board of Directors candidates
- Get recognized on the QC website, annual report and during the annual conference
- Take a tax deduction on a portion of your dues payment. Maine Quality Counts is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Questions? Please contact Paul Santomenna, Marketing & Communications Manager
(207) 620-8526 x1013