Countdown to #QC2017
Over its fourteen year history, the annual Maine Quality Counts Conference has become the largest and most anticipated gathering of health care professionals in the state. Join us this year to investigate the emerging link between patient experience and provider experience - and the profound impact that both have on quality and cost.
This year, we are pleased to welcome keynote speaker, Don Berwick, MD, MPP. QC2017 will also include an opening plenary of national speakers, 18+ breakout sessions, posters, exhibits, a networking luncheon, and more. Learn more and view the agenda.
Who Should Attend?
- Clinicians - Employers - Payers - Consumers
- Leaders of hospitals and health systems
- Students - Policymakers - Public health professionals
- Community leaders - Health advocates - Non-profits
- Community partners throughout Maine, New England, and Beyond
Early Bird Registration: Feb 2 - March 2
$35 Students and Patient/Consumers
Regular Registration: March 3 - 27
$35 Student and Patient/Consumer
Thank you to our Diamond Sponsor!